Friday, October 17, 2008

John Paul's First Professional Pictures!






I love these pictures of him! It's amazing to see how far he has come and how happy he is now. He is such a huge blessing in a little package! :) He was in the process of clapping his hands in the first picture. He was so excited to have his picture taken! I am so thankful for him! We are planning on giving one of these pictures (framed) to the orphanage when we go back for Dasha. I haven't decided which one yet. What do you all think would be the best one to give them?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all great pictures! I would give the first one to the orphanage.

Arizona mom to eight said...

Oh, he is just so cute! I love them, all of them! I think the one on the horse would be good for the orphanage.

Carson's Mom said...

Oh how cute! He is getting bigger and looks so happy. Any of the pictures would be great. I know they will be surpised at how wonderful he looks.

Kayla

grammygwen said...

They are all great!!! He is really growing. Can't wait to see him. Now which picture do I get? lol. Praying for a safe trip. I love you.
MOM

Missy said...

I love how his eyes sparkle in the last one. But I have to agree...any of them would be perfect!

Cammie Heflin said...

They are gorgeous!

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

john paul's pictures are great . i love them , he looks so happy. THAT ALL ARE REALLY GOOD. JODY

Lou said...

What a handsome little man!!! I love all the pics. I think any one of them would be great to give them. Is the big picture at the top of your blog also one of them? I love his big smile in that one!

Dolores said...

We have one of Joel at that age on the rocking horse, too, just like that. ;o) It was also in the fall. The photos of John Paul are really great! I'd give them the orphanage one of the closeups with the biggest happiest smile.

Kelly said...

I like the first one best, it shows how happy he is.